Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Sales Development Manager in the Coastal Carolina market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this outside sales opportunity offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be responsible for driving sales by developing strategic sales plans in partnership with local and national distributors. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- Following the completion of training, you will obtain the opportunity to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
- What You Will Do:
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with distributor representatives and customers
- Develop and execute business and marketing plans for assigned distributors
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts and generate new sales within a specific geographic area, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Introduce new products and enhance distributor sales and service capabilities through presentations, training and demonstrations
- Identify competitive sales targets and facilitate cross-divisional sales opportunities
- Candidate must reside within the Coastal Carolina region.
- This territory will include Goldsboro, NC to Wilmington, NC and Southern Virginia.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related work experience
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Willing to travel overnight as required
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 50 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service or hospitality
- Proven negotiation, relationship management, communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record of producing results and growing markets
- Additional certifications in sales and/or account management
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Location/Region: Wilmington, NC