* This position will oversee all financial and regulatory compliance and education for the physician practice management enterprise.
1. Provides leadership to the department by developing specific departmental goals, standards and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
2. Creates and manages the regulatory education and audit program for the Memorial Physician Group.
3. Develops policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
4. Develops and maintains compliance education for the practice management environment.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Complexity of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills, effective communication, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. The incumbent must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action when required. Ability to develop and maintain collegial relationships with multiple levels of the organization including physicians and organizational leaders.
Required Work Experience: Minimum 5 years in a healthcare regulatory compliance environment.
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation's leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a "Fire Starter Award" for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Location/Region: Hollywood, FL