What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
- Be able to work in a timely manner, critically think and work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Japanese language (reading, writing and speaking)
- Ability to read, write and speak in English language
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 3 months of customer service experience
- Experience working in timeshare or hospitality industry
- Previous sales experience
- Previous call center experience
- Thorough understanding of the island of the island of Hawaii with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.