What will I be doing?
As a Contracts Coordinator you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Prepares and generates contracts and related purchase documents in support of sales at the Resort Development Site.
- Prepares and generates contracts and related closing documents.
- Establishes and maintains the purchaser’s file.
- Obtains credit card authorization.
- Generates credit reports and prepares financing sheet.
- Audits file upon return from settlement manager to ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines and title requirements.
- Provides clerical support to the Manager as directed.
- Carry out all other reasonable requests by management of which the associate is capable of performing.
- Full Availability
- Assist in making phone calls to all HGV Club Direct customers for the purpose of retrieving owner documents and handling any customer service issues as efficiently as possible
- Develop a general understanding of the business in order to provide competent answers to owners regarding their purchase in addition to demonstrating independent judgement and decision making ability.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills will all external/internal customers and maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to the business.
- Assist in preparation of all documents to be shipped to customers.
- Answer capture phone after hours when necessary and comply with any rotational schedule.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays based on departmental needs
- High School/GED
- Timeshare experience in Contracts and closing documents
- Strong attention to detail in reviewing Contract documents
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge of policy and procedures related to real estate processing, financial analysis or accounting
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit www.hgv.com