An Assembly/Production associate, who is at the core of our production team, performs a variety of light mechanical and electrical equipment, to exact specifications, working to close tolerances, using fixtures and simple hand and power tools. Also performs assigned remanufacturing operations including disassembly, minor repairs, sorting, cleaning and inspection of small dispensing units and major subassemblies.
At Ecolab, you can help take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. With our worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans, you will have the opportunity to own your future and impact what matters. Are you ready to make an impact?
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm with required OT.
SIGN-ON BONUS: $500
- Assemble light mechanical / hydraulic / pneumatic components to exact specifications
- Perform assigned remanufacturing operations including disassembly, minor repairs, sorting, cleaning, polishing, inspection and re-assembly of small dispensing units, industrial dish machines and major subassemblies
- Perform simple hydraulic and electrical checks to insure proper function of assembled equipment
- Work from process and specifications sheets, English instructions
- Accurately process necessary paperwork related to labor reporting and record keeping
- Work well as part of a team
- Adhere to all plant procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and speak English and have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedures
- Must have basic math ability
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Must be collaborative and team-orientated
- Must be demonstrate the Ecolab 5E’s (Envision – sees and shares a path to the future; Empower – enables others to do their best work; Energize – inspires and helps build a strong team; Execute – consistently and safely delivers results; Embody – is a steward of our culture and values).
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Electrical / mechanical / plumbing experience
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to interpret color coding for basic wiring
- Ability to distinguish between various metals for sorting
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL