Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Facilities Corporate Account Manager. This sales role is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. You will be responsible for directly managing facility care corporate account business and targeting additional growth opportunity in your assigned regional area.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a non-decaled company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or senior leadership
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment – medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Identify, prospect, and gain new Ecolab Facility Care customers in key segments including BSC’s, Education, LTC, Commercial and Government facilities. Determine who the key decision makers and influencers are and effectively merchandize the value of Ecolab service and product offerings in alignment with the prospect’s key business needs and drivers.
- Leverage knowledge of the full suite of Ecolab products and offerings, design/structure and deliver effective customer proposals that customize Ecolab product portfolios to address the unique needs of each Facility Care prospect.
- Develop opportunities within existing and prospective customer accounts and successfully coordinate Ecolab resources cross-divisionally to create total solution proposals that effectively convert Ecolab capabilities into meaningful value for the customer.
- Maintain and grow a base business of Facility Care customers.
- Utilize various tools, applications and reporting to produce presentations and executive summaries that demonstrate to customers, quantifiably, the value Ecolab provides in areas such as cleaning and sanitation performance, energy and resource usage and operational efficiency.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans for new and existing customers to grow sales and ensure a “sole supply” arrangement.
- Serve as the Facility Care knowledge expert with respect to understanding customers businesses and share this knowledge with other key internal partners to improve the overall customer experience provided by Ecolab.
- Develop sales budgets for customers that identify opportunities both within and outside the Institutional Division, in the promotion of CTC/CTG.
- Develop and implement a pricing strategy in assigned customers that ensures both the Institutional Division’s and Ecolab’s overall revenue and profit objectives are met.
- Identify key decision makers in assigned customers and cultivate relationships to ensure customer satisfaction to develop customer confidence in ALL Ecolab offerings.
- Develop and implement tools to effectively measure customer satisfaction. Also develop and implement reporting for customers to effectively measure Ecolab’s performance.
- Serve as the customer’s final “service guarantee” by ensuring that outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Partner with field organization to deliver the Ecolab brand promise.
- Represent Ecolab as required at industry and customer meetings.
- Will demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally with total enterprise solution providers that achieves the best solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in sales, distribution or facility care environment
- Successful track record in selling role
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A focus on meeting customer expectations and requirements to establish and maintain effective relationships
- A strong knowledge of business operations, practices, trends and information affecting customers to drive effective solutions
- Action oriented, posse a high level of energy when tackling complex situations
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Seasoned Negotiator who can manage complex situations, as well as earn trust quickly
- Results oriented and entrepreneurial with solid business instincts
- Distributor Related Experience
Location/Region: Manhattan, NY