Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
As our CNC Machine Operator, you’ll be part of a team that delivers innovative world-class tools and products to the professional tradesman. You will operate CNC equipment as required with responsibilities that include the determination of procedures, machining sequences, and dimensions of finished workpieces; the loading of fixtures according to work instructions, identification and advisement of needed cutting tool changes; and the measuring of work pieces for conformance to specifications. Finally, you will be expected to support and adhere to all Safety, 5-S, ISO, Lean Manufacturing, Quality and Machine efforts and responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Capability of identifying tool wear and interpreting Quality Lab CMM reports
- Ability to use and interpret various gauges and recording instruments
- Ability to add and subtract decimals and fractions
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals
- Exemplary attendance
- Excellent teamwork skills
What You Can Expect from Us
- Stability of a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide
- Dynamic work environment
- Encouragement and resources to help you achieve your professional goals
- Competitive compensation and full employee benefits package
- Paid time off, holidays and vacations
Emerson has boldly transformed itself to create value for our customers and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength. This allows us to drive both near- and long-term value, and to retain our single-trusted-partner status with the process, industrial, commercial and residential industries.
Come help us change the world! Apply easily and conveniently online at: www2.ourcareerplace.com/EmersonCNC
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Marshalltown, IA