Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) – Up to $10,000
Communications, Inc., we’re in the business of matching top talent with top
opportunities. Our client, Presbyterian
SeniorCare Home Health, is seeking Home
Health RNs for its Oakmont, PA location.
Working as a RN with Presbyterian SeniorCare Home Health, you will
coordinate, provide and document skilled nursing care to patients requiring in
home visits. You will utilize the nursing process which includes the use of
technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination
of care with other health team members to achieve positive clinical outcomes
with the home health patients. Additionally,
you will supervise and evaluate Home Health Aide care provided.
Registered Nurse Qualifications
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or related
- PA RN license required
- Minimum of 2 years clinical nursing
experience required; home health experience preferred
- Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have valid PA driver's license, registered/insured vehicle and
clean driving record
What You Can Expect
from Our Client
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement included
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance for full-time
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Recognition Program
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Person-centered onboarding
- A rewarding career with an opportunity to
make a difference
COVID-19 response measures are
on the website at
About the Company
Presbyterian SeniorCare Home Health is part of Presbyterian
SeniorCare Network® a non-profit, faith-based network of living
and care options. Their more than 2,100 employees are privileged to serve the
needs of more than 6,500 older adults each year in 10 counties in western PA.
Across an accredited, award-winning continuum of living and care options, their
mission is to provide the highest quality of care possible.
If you love what you
do and want to grow with an industry leader, join this company. Click “Apply
Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Oakmont, PA