Is this you???
– Plant Engineer, not remote
$50k-$90k DOE + Relocation + Benefits – Thomson, GA area
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of
college) in relevant engineering discipline. (2 years of engineering experience
in manufacturing environment may be substituted per 1 year of college)
- 4 years engineering experience in
Injection Mold Manufacturing
- Experience in performing engineering
duties with a “hands on” approach
- Effective at planning, organizing
and executing tasks
- Must be detail-oriented, a team
player and possess excellent communication skills
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and IATF
standards a plus
- Formal lean six sigma training a
- Experience with Wittmann 3 Axis
robots a plus
define the responsibilities and authority of the Plant Engineer.
strengthen and advance the mission and operating philosophy of our team.
a high degree of professionalism when working with team members, customers and
customer’s expectations while ensuring confidentiality of information.
- Oversee Manufacturing Engineering
and Injection tooling functions that support production of injection molded
components and assembly operations.
- Provide support and direction to the
Skilled Trades Manager.
- Ability to troubleshoot, and help
diagnose equipment in plant to include:
- Support plant operation to include:
in the implementation of new equipment, processes and projects at the company.
by all regulations within our Employee Handbook.
of new automation equipment to improve efficiency.
and continue to improve the plant layout for flow of raw materials and finished
on continuous improvement for cost saving on current process (labor, equipment,
- Assist as directed to support the
in cost reduction activities as instructed.
opportunities and assist with Lean Manufacturing Initiatives.
workflow and work place layouts,
and resolution of production inefficiencies.
applications (end-of-arm tools, maintenance, programming, and other activities
as may be required).
- Submit daily report on activities
and project status.
- Change or create work place layouts
as may be required in support of ongoing activities.
- Ensure that all requirements of the
Quality Management System (QMS) are met.
- Have flexibility to perform any
additional tasks assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Technical Support for PM’s on all
equipment in plant.
- Track and present data driven (K)
Key (P) Performance (I) Indicator information to the management team.
- Provide a safe and professional
environment where co-workers are invited to discuss ideas and concerns openly
- Interact with management team and
provide support in new project development and launch.
- Provide direction for the
Manufacturing Engineering team and is responsible for development and
maintenance of equipment and processes.
- Assist in design, engineering and
procurement of secondary equipment used in production and assembly operations.
- Create and manage protocols and
documentation specific to automation implementation and process maintenance.
- Provide technical resources and direction
for programming robotic and automation applications.
- Provide consultation and assist in
cost reduction strategies.
- Provide consultation and support of
the APQP process for new product and process launch.
Contact me via
email if interested with resume and salary requirements to:
if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role please refer them by forwarding
this email or sharing on social media.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.
Location/Region: Thomson, GA