Is this you??? – Tooling Engineer, not
Salary Competitive DOE +
Relocation + Benefits – Latrobe, PA area
- Manufacturing Safety
- Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years of IM Processing Experience
- Standard Method of Work
new tooling programs, and assists sales, customers, and tool shops in the
quoting process. This person will procure tool sources by overseeing design,
mold building schedule, and fixtures when required. Also assists in getting new
molds approved and ready for production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for construction and procurement of
tooling and equipment.
- Specifies engineering parameters for new
tooling, equipment, and product.
- Coordinates quotes for related tooling and
- Troubleshoots problems associated with tooling
- Participates in production and product design
activities to achieve optimum results.
- Supports operation requirements with tooling
and production engineering, problem identification, resolution, and continuous
- Interacts and communicates with
customers, suppliers, and operational personnel to achieve business
- Analyze, understand and document all the risks
associated with new products/processes.
- Perform data analysis processes.
- Responsible for activity related to
travel, appointment scheduling, and customer visits.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of
- Assists with new product startups as needed.
- Ensures that OSHA and safety guidelines are met
if applies to the tool
- Retain organized records and background
information for all estimates to assure accuracy and consistency of estimates
- Stay current with the latest developments
in the plastics molding and automation industry through the use of trade
magazines, trade shows, and supplier visits.
- Generation of cost saving opportunities related
to tooling and presentation to management.
- Assists sales with procuring tool quotes and
evaluating best choice for the company and customer.
- Assists sales in evaluating cycle times and
- Oversees tool build and approvals to production
with customers, tool shops and plant.
- Continually improve skills by taking
appropriate training courses as necessary.
me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to:
OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role
please refer them by forwarding this email or sharing on social media.
U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship
is not available.
Location/Region: Latrobe, PA