We have been retained by the world's leading manufacturer of steel and
aluminum wheels for passenger, commercial & specialty vehicles and they are seeking an Electronic Technician candidate to join their team. We are looking for the best and brightest for
this Electronic Technician position in Sedalia, MO area.
You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the cost of
living, the compensation and the quality of life.
interested in more info, please forward updated resume with current salary info
(to code MCMMATECH) and we can speak. Please feel free to share this email with
others you know who may be interested. If you refer another who is hired, we
pay you a 500-dollar referral fee.
Full JOB DESCRIPTION ACCESS BELOW
you have an
Associate’s degree in Electronics or equivalent education with 2 years’
maintenance or technical experience…. once we receive your updated resume,
ability to relocate (if necessary, for this role) and salary requirement
your resume will receive immediate client exposure.
Apply online or send us your resume to
Requirements – Electronic Technician
23.90 to 29.23 an hr. DOE Shift differential Benefits
For those forwarding a resume to us, please comment on each requirement
of the line items below when sending resume.
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent
- 2 years’ maintenance or technical experience
- Understanding of the local and National
- Familiar with Electrical Test Equipment
- Programmable logic controls, Allen Bradley
- Peripheral components/equipment
- PC/Ethernet point to point programming setup
- Communications/ping IP address
- CNC equipment repair
- VFD troubleshooting and setup parameters
- Basic robotic trouble shooting
- AC/DC servo systems
- AC/DC power supplies
- Shifts available: 2:30pm-11:00pm,
Responsible for coordination, design and installation of
all electrical equipment.
U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship
is not available.
Location/Region: Sedalia, MO