We have been retained by a growing, global
manufacturer company and
they are seeking a Field Service Technician candidate to join their
team. We are looking for the best and brightest for this Field Service
Technician position in Omaha, NE area. You will love the
location, the people, the company, the work, the cost of living, the
compensation and the quality of life.
interested in more info, please forward updated resume with current salary info
(to code MCMCOSTECH) and we can speak. Please feel free to share this email
with others you know who may be interested. If you refer another who is hired,
we pay you a 500-dollar referral fee.
Full JOB DESCRIPTION ACCESS BELOW
If you have at least 5 years in a Field Service
role with decision-making responsibility…. once we receive your updated
resume, ability to relocate (if necessary, for this role) and salary
requirement your resume will receive immediate client exposure.
Apply online or send us your resume to
Requirements – Field
60k to 65k DOE 5% Bonus Relocation Benefits
Omaha, NE area
For those forwarding a resume to us, please
comment on each requirement of the line items below when sending resume.
- 5 years in a Field Service role with
- Electronics or Electrical certificate or degree
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Ability to write trip reports, return material
authorizations, test reports, corrective action reports
- PLC setup, programming, and commissioning
- Troubleshooting of schematics, ladder logic,
and PLC programs required
- Must be able to work in a Windows environment
and be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to be a proactive part of the Transit
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Candidate will be able to work at any city, but
must live near a major airport
Field Service Technician Summary
We are looking for
a Field Service Technician who is self-directed, at ease dealing directly with
the customer, can write technical reports, and make and assist the Engineering
team with product improvement recommendations.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current
and/or future sponsorship is not available.
Location/Region: Omaha, NE