Package Sorters/Warehouse Associate – No experience needed
If you are motivated to exceed expectations, committed to customer service, and take heart in supporting others, we want you on our team! It’s that simple. We are the largest regional last-mile carrier in the U.S. and for over 30 years, we have been building a premium brand and a dynamic work environment that challenges and rewards each employee. Our philosophy of promoting from within generates exciting career opportunities. And now this is your opportunity to build a great career!
As one of our Package Sorters, you will be contributing to our success and helping us to meet the demands of internet retail customers every day. Many of the country’s biggest retailers trust our company to ensure safe and timely delivery. And, you will be earning and creating that trust in sorting the packages for delivery.
- No experience necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand during your entire shift
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Team player
- Speed and accuracy must meet or exceed company performance requirements
- Gloves and work boots are recommended
What You Can Expect from Us
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off
- A company with 3 decades of experience, constantly innovating to stay ahead
- A values-based, customer-oriented, high-growth and fast-paced organization
- Good people with good hearts
- State-of-the-art 300,000+ sq. ft. facility
About the Company
We help leading and emerging internet retailers get you what you want. Whether we’re delivering your meal kits to help you quickly prepare dinner, or helping you avoid a last-minute trip to the store, our goal is to give you more time for what’s important by delivering your favorite products to you – fast.
If you’re passionate about what you do and want to join a compassionate care leader, join this company. Click “Apply Now” to submit your resume for consideration.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Dayton, NJ