Route Drivers (Class A CDL)
National DCP, LLC. is a $2 billion supply chain management company that distributes to the franchisees of Dunkin’. Our success comes from our highly motivated, diverse team who enjoys coming to work every day. Join our team and see for yourself why this is a great place to drive your career!
As a CDL-A Driver you will earn $29.85/hr. to ensure safe, legal, and on-time delivery of freight to Dunkin’ Stores by operating a 10-speed transmission tractor trailer that transports freight to and from specified destinations. You will conduct a proper pre-trip to ensure the vehicle is safe to operate and assure paperwork is in order before departing. Your responsibility will be to prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery of freight. In addition, you will be required to read a map and/or written directions. A large aspect of your role will be to unload cargo and deliver it utilizing hand truck and/or hand pallet jack in a safe manner. You will maintain proper logs of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of the vehicle and for the removal of trash at the store caused by the delivery (shrink wrap, cardboard and pallets).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class A License required
- Must have at least 2 years of driving experience with a Class A license
- Prior experience unloading freight using hand truck is required
- Food/beverage delivery experience preferred
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Must be qualified physically per Department of Transportation Safety Regulations
- The position involves heavy repetitive lifting (50 lbs. plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Decision-making skills
- Flexible to varying work schedules
- On board computer system experience (People Net preferred)
What You Can Expect from Us
- $5,000 Sign-On bonus!
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA with company contributions
- Company-paid Group Life
- Company-paid AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Financial Planning Program
- Paid time off for Vacation and Sick Pay
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee discounts
About our Company
National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of Dunkin’. We leverage our expertise in sourcing, purchasing and distribution to provide comprehensive business solutions including food, beverages, supplies, packaging, technology and healthcare to nearly 10,000 U.S. quick service restaurants and customers in over 40 countries. NDCP was formed as a membership cooperative following the successful merger of five different operating companies in 2012 to support Dunkin’s growth and expansion plans. Today we employ more than 1,700 team members at our headquarters in Atlanta, regional distribution centers, and logistics hubs throughout the U.S.
If you want to grow with an industry leader, join our company. Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Westampton, NJ