No mortgage experience?
Classes start soon!
We are looking for collaborative, customer-centric professionals who want to help others achieve a dream of homeownership. It’s an opportunity to launch a new career in a short amount of time! Our paid training program consists of classroom, mentorship and job shadowing. This unique program provides employees with knowledgeable and dedicated support as they progress to Loan Consultant role and become a part of our centralized mortgage operations team.
Get ready to start a career that has:
- Competitive Salary Plus Monthly Incentives
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage Options
- PTO, Vacation, and Work/Life Benefits
- 401K with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave & Adoption Benefits
- $1,500 sign-on bonus may be offered for candidates who acquire a SAFE license prior to their start date
Mortgage Banking Training Program
Classes Start 11/11/19 & 12/30/19
- Full-time paid training that leads to a full-time Loan Consultant role
- Learn the residential mortgage process and develop specialized knowledge and skills
- Class is 15-weeks long and licensing is paid for by Pulte Mortgage
What does it take?
- One or more years of face-to-face or telephone customer-service experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a corporate environment or equivalent (i.e. internship)
- Prior sales or business development experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish or other languages is a plus
What you'll be doing:
- A combination of classroom, mentoring, job shadowing and on the job training.
- Learn about the mortgage application process and various loan products.
- Our unique Training Bay program provides employees with knowledgeable and dedicated support.
- Hands on and instructor-guided mortgage systems and applications training.
- Acquire knowledge of mortgage laws and regulations
No cold calling. Ever.
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!"
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets.
To apply now, visit: www2.ourcareerplace.com/PulteLC
Pulte Mortgage is PROUD to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Englewood, CO