Production Workers - $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Are you looking to start a career with a company that’s fun and exciting? We’re Schwebel Baking Company. Over the past 112 years, we've grown into a company proud to serve our customers! With more than 800 team members at our baking facilities and distribution centers we provide our team members a stimulating work atmosphere with a family feel. Come join the team as a Production Worker.
In this role, you may work in various production, sanitation or shipping/receiving positions. Job tasks include monitoring product quality considering proper size, color, texture, slicing and packaging of baked products. Expect to handle product, materials and equipment and maintain a clean and orderly area. Working closely with others, you will communicate and coordinate proper product flow, and assist members of our bakery team where needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Recent high school graduate? We’ll train you!
- Must be flexible with the ability to work up to 7 days per week and rotating shifts
- Schedule posted weekly on Thursdays
- Must be able to work overtime and holidays
- Able to perform basic math and computer skills
- Must maintain and follow all sanitation guidelines and practices
- Must abide by the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect from Us
*payable in 12 monthly installments
- $12/hour or more depending on department assigned
- Union environment; Opportunity to bid on available shifts and positions
- Opportunity for growth
- Overtime pay, holiday premium pay, and shift differential
- Excellent Pension and full health insurance benefits after 90-day period.
- Incentive programs and much more!
About the Company
Since 1906, families have been asking for Schwebel’s breads by name. We've grown into a company proud to serve customers in a wide and ever-expanding marketing area. We've kept ahead of the competition by staying on top of new trends in the marketplace. But we still put the same family pride into every product we bake and every customer we serve.
If you’re passionate about what you do and want to grow with an industry leader, join this company. Apply online at
. Or, email
to submit your resume for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Hebron, OH