Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
Arcosa, Inc is a $1.4B company that provides infrastructure products for vital services in Energy, Transportation and Construction. We are over 5,000 employees strong and growing. Join the Energy Segment and be a part of generating renewable energy in our Wind Towers Business Unit. We’re looking for individuals with expertise, integrity and a commitment to quality.
As Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, you will manage the safety coordinators and provide day-to-day leadership of the safety and industrial hygiene processes. You will review, evaluate, and analyze the work environments and assist in the design of programs and procedures to control, eliminate and prevent injury caused by physical, chemical, or ergonomic factors. In addition, you will ensure continued compliance with local, state and federal agencies (e.g. OSHA, EPA, and ODEQ). In short, you will be the primary contact for plant-related EHS issues. Involved in all aspects of the plant operation, you will promote environmental compliance and protection, and a healthy and safe work environment.
· Bachelor's degree in industrial safety, industrial hygiene, environmental sciences or related field of study
· 5+ years' EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
· Demonstrated experience managing direct reports
· Professional certification is a plus (e.g., CSP, CIH)
· Knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations (e.g., OSHA, EPA, ODEQ)
What You Can Expect from Us
· A fast-paced, growing company
· A culture driven by safety
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Opportunities to grow and excel your career
Arcosa Wind Towers is a leading manufacturer of structural wind towers in North America. Since 2000, we partner with industry leaders to advance wind energy with a focus on manufacturing excellence. We have built over 12,000 towers in our 3 manufacturing plants and have a backlog of business that is growing each day with new customers.
To start your next adventure, join our company. Send an updated resume to
. (Please specify “Environmental, Health, Safety Manager – 40679B” in the subject line.) Or apply online at the link below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Clinton, IL