Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Manager
Arcosa, Inc is a $1.4B company that provides infrastructure products for vital services in Energy, Transportation and Construction. We are over 5,000 employees strong and growing. Join the Energy Segment and be a part of generating renewable energy in our Wind Towers Business Unit. We’re looking for individuals with expertise, integrity and a commitment to quality.
As Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Manager, you will manage and direct maintenance functions, including mechanical and electrical installations and service and repair in order to maximize productivity and utilization of equipment and assets at the Arcosa Wind Tower manufacturing facility. You will generate work orders necessary for the day-to-day repairs. Working within budget confines, you will obtain needed materials and non-stock spare parts, and coordinate with production to manage the work order and safety work order backlog. You will be responsible for the installation of fixtures for production and work closely with the corporate fixture design group to assure appropriate layout and design of fixtures in support of current manufacturing requirements. In addition, you will supervise Mechanics, Electricians, and Laborers, as well as implement and manage Preventive Maintenance systems for facility machinery. You will also work with our Material Manager to secure stocked and non-stocked parts and materials for daily repair and for scheduled outages and manage activities to meet production goals.
· BSME/BSEE or 2-year Mechanical Engineering Technology degree with 2-4 years of project experience
· 5 to 7 years’ experience in maintenance work, operations and general manufacturing familiarity
· Work experience as a hands-on maintenance technician is a plus
· Thorough understanding and use of the computer-based operating system - AutoCad, Word, Excel, Project and Kronos
· Prior supervisory experience with an hourly workforce in a manufacturing environment
· Strong working knowledge of recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices for equipment inspection, testing, and preventive maintenance (e.g. National Board, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASNT (American Society of Non-destructive Testing), NEC (National Electrical Code) preferred
· Strong working knowledge of OSHA 1910.119 Mechanical Integrity preferred
· Strong working knowledge of PDM (predictive maintenance) technologies and their practical application (e.g. Vibration, Lube Oil Analysis, Infra-red thermography, Ultra-sonic listening, Ultrasonic thickness testing, radiographic testing, and other non-destructive examination methods) preferred
· Strong working knowledge of key Precision Maintenance requirements for mechanical classes of equipment (rotating equipment and/or fixed equipment) preferred
· Experience using reliability analytical tools such as RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis) and FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) preferred
What You Can Expect from Us
· A fast-paced, growing company
· A culture driven by safety
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Opportunities to grow and excel your career
Arcosa Wind Towers is a leading manufacturer of structural wind towers in North America. Since 2000, we partner with industry leaders to advance wind energy with a focus on manufacturing excellence. We have built over 12,000 towers in our 3 manufacturing plants and have a backlog of business that is growing each day with new customers.
To start your next adventure, join our company. Send an updated resume to
. (Please specify “Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Manager – 40679A” in the subject line.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Clinton, IL