Membership Representatives (Bilingual-Spanish)
Keene, NH; Fitchburg, MA; Leominster, MA; Winchendon, MA
Did you know that 17.4 million viewers watched the first episode of The Game of Thrones’ final season? Or, what were the 10 most popular podcasts for 2018? Ever wonder where those numbers come from? We’re The Nielsen Company, and we get the answers and produce the data! How do we do it? We succeed with the energetic spirit and dynamic personalities of our Membership Representatives who invite people to participate in our ratings panels every day. Are you ready to join our team of curious minds and be the first to know what’s next?
Are you passionate, persuasive, and outgoing? As our Membership Representatives you will be the face of Nielsen, where you will enjoy traveling unannounced to people’s homes, utilizing your persuasion skills to convince families to participate in the process of the Nielsen ratings. Our compensation is very competitive. You’ll get an annual base salary plus commission, opportunity for bonuses, paid overtime, and 3 weeks off in the first year. You’ll even get a company car…even gas, car insurance and maintenance are on us! That’s right, you’ll save up to $8,000 per year. If you are bilingual in Spanish and English, you could qualify to make even more.
· High school diploma or GED, college degree would be a nice addition!
· Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
· Able to travel
· 2-5 years equivalent work experience
· Proficiency using a tablet & smartphone
· Comfort using e-mail, spreadsheets, and other applications
· Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a satisfactory driving record
What You Can Expect from Nielsen
- Nielsen’s exciting 95+ year history
- The stability of a world-class organization
- Comprehensive benefits package effective DAY 1 of employment:
o Medical, dental, vision
o Paid time off
o 3 weeks’ vacation and holidays
o 6 personal days and 10 sick days
o Maternity and paternity leave, and adoption assistance
o Pet Insurance
o Short-term and long-term disability
o Health and Wellness programs
o 401(k) Plan: Company matches 50% up to 6%
o Employee Stock Purchase Program
o Employee Referral Program
o Tuition reimbursement
o Financial advisor and educational support
o Backup child-care centers
o Company discount programs including cell phone provider and daycare discounts
- Company provided work tools (Candidates must have home internet/Wi-Fi access to work from a home office)
- Tablet, home printer, hotspot, and cell phone with talk and data service provided
- Unlimited career development opportunities
- Top-of-the-line training
- Great tenure! Many Associates have been at the Company for decades!
Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers watch and buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
Help yourself to an exciting, happier lifestyle. Submit your updated resume to
. Or, call or text 978-728-3476.
The Nielsen Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Fitchburg, MA