Join a renowned and rapidly growing Property Management Team! We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, self-starter for our maintenance department. Qualified candidates must be able to perform various duties aimed at maintaining and enhancing the apartment community.
Ideal candidates must possess an aptitude for general building maintenance, custodial & grounds.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Have valid driver's license
• 1-3 years verifiable general maintenance experience preferred, but will train the right person.
• Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm and also work rotational on-call for emergencies.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits, including:
• Employer Paid Individual Health/Dental
• 401(k) Plan w/ Employer match
• Paid vacation & Holiday pay