CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovation and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 40 years. With a culture of creative thinking –and our background in engineering and architecture – we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time. Established in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the southeast.
We are looking for talented Civil Engineers with a professional designation to join our team. If you have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and are licensed in the state of Louisiana, we would like to speak to you.
CSRS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans. CSRS also offers 100% Employer paid medical premiums, life insurance, and long-term disability. We hold an Annual Crawfish Boil, Holiday Employee Recognition Luncheon and a Holiday Party for all employees.
What makes CSRS a great choice?
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana Business Report 2016 Company of the Year
- The chance to work on iconic projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Company funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid membership to approved social and professional organizations.
- Paid travel and registration for approved social and professional organizations.
CSRS is an equal opportunity employer
Location/Region: Baton Rouge, LA