Production Supervisor, 2nd shift
We are Elkhart Plastics, Inc., one of the largest custom rotational molding companies in the U.S. Since 1988, we’ve grown to more than 600 employees and six locations. It’s great leadership and hard workers that have gotten us where we are today. And we’re looking for a hardworking leader to help us get to where we’re going! Your manufacturing supervisory experience is what we’re looking for in our next Production Supervisor.
As our Production Supervisor, you will lead, direct, and coordinate team members in a manufacturing area and oversee safety, quality, and productivity. You will actively participate and support a work environment that is focused on lean and continuous improvement activities. In that vein, you will train or facilitate the training of new employees in all aspects of their job function, administer policies and procedures, communicate and support strict adherence to quality standards and ensure quality goals and objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ manufacturing experience with demonstrated leadership
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Exposure to lean manufacturing
What You Can Expect from Us
· Stable company with long history
· Competitive employee benefits: medical, dental, vision
· Company-paid life and disability plans
· Paid holidays
· Tuition reimbursement up to 100%
· Retirement savings plan
· And so much more!
About our Company
Elkhart Plastics, Inc. is a privately held American company, and one of the largest custom rotational molding companies in the United States. We have the experience and knowledge to make any unique part using the roto-molding process. Our facilities in Middlebury, Elkhart, South Bend, Littleton, Ridgefield, and Atlantic use the most advanced rotational molding equipment in the industry.
If you want to take your career to the highest level, join our company. Apply at www2.ourcareerplace.com/ElkhartPlastics, where it will receive immediate consideration.
Elkhart Plastics, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, MF/D/V.
Location/Region: Middlebury, IN